I'm a poet and don't know it! I can make a rhyme any time!

Pictures, music, games, posts, and more! Just scroll down and see what's in store! Comment on a few posts and tell me what you think of my work. Look at the bottom of the page. There you will find the place where some virtual pets lurk. You may think this rhyming thing is dorky, but if you know me, you know my personality is kind of quarky! So open my blog, with fun galore, and know that next time you come on, you may get more! To read read my blog, it doesn't matter if you are a girl or boy. So just scroll down, read, listen, play, and ENJOY!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Song!!! :)

Ok. . .So I wrote a song that is now on youtube. . .So the background on it is: I absolutely adored my uncle Brett. When I was about five, he let one of his best friends drive his Chipper Truck (which, by the way, is a really dangerous and hard job) and the truck got off balance and fell off the side of a mountain. His friend died in the fall, but somehow my unce survived the fall. He was paralyzed, though, for 2 more years. Then one day, two doctors gave him 2 different medications that conflicted with each other, and, as a result, killed him that night. So I wrote a song called Fade Away (which is about him) and my dad helped me record it. I did the lead sing, little sister, Sammie, did the backup vocals, and my dad and my older brother, Kiffer, helped do all the recording. So go to youtube.com and type in "fade away by megan." It should be the first on the list. In the picture there will be a weird red swirly thing on a black backround. And I would really appreciate it if you commented about it on youtube or under this post. Thanks:) *Bye bye!*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Megan!!! It's wierd knowing I gave you the title of the song...haha! Lol! But ya, you sound really good!:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool Megan!! I love it, great job.
    -Jillian

    ReplyDelete