I'm a poet and don't know it! I can make a rhyme any time!

Pictures, music, games, posts, and more! Just scroll down and see what's in store! Comment on a few posts and tell me what you think of my work. Look at the bottom of the page. There you will find the place where some virtual pets lurk. You may think this rhyming thing is dorky, but if you know me, you know my personality is kind of quarky! So open my blog, with fun galore, and know that next time you come on, you may get more! To read read my blog, it doesn't matter if you are a girl or boy. So just scroll down, read, listen, play, and ENJOY!!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Softball!!!

O.K. . .So we had a softball game last Thursday. . .Let's just say it went REALLY well!!! :) The only reason the game ended was because of the mercy rule. . .in other words, we were so far ahead of them that there was no chance of them catching up so they ended the game. Yay! So I play short stop and that's the position I've been playing all year. . .as in I've been in the entire time for every game at short stop. . .with one exception. The game before the one we won, Olivia (our first baseman) hurt her foot. . .or ankle. . .and I had to play first base while Matti subbed in for short stop. . .I caught every ball that was thrown at me (except one which was such bad aim that I didn't know if it was to me or to Mary our catcher. . .haha). I have played first base before in third or fourth grade but I don't like it for several reasons. . .

1). At our field the sun is COMPLETELY in your face. . .sorry Olivia! :(
2). Short stop gets most of the hit action (most of the balls are hit there)
3). Frankly, Michaela's throws scare me. . .if you are reading this Michaela, you don't need to throw as hard as you do to get to first base:)

Anyway, I guess the important thing is that we made it into the tournament. . .starting and ending tomorrow. . .ending tomorrow because we are playing THE hardest team in the league. . .Paradise Valley. . .Yuck!!! :P They're mean too. . .oh well. . .we out-do them in cheering for our batters!!! :) ok. . .I think that's all I have to say. . .Wish us luck in the game tomorrow. . .not that we win (which we probably won't) but that no one gets too badly hurt with the freekishly fast pitcher!!! :()

1 comment: