I'm a poet and don't know it! I can make a rhyme any time!

Pictures, music, games, posts, and more! Just scroll down and see what's in store! Comment on a few posts and tell me what you think of my work. Look at the bottom of the page. There you will find the place where some virtual pets lurk. You may think this rhyming thing is dorky, but if you know me, you know my personality is kind of quarky! So open my blog, with fun galore, and know that next time you come on, you may get more! To read read my blog, it doesn't matter if you are a girl or boy. So just scroll down, read, listen, play, and ENJOY!!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

New new song. . .Haha:)

Hey guys!!! For you who heard Fade Away(from my last post) that is not the completed version. We finished it, just put the earlier version on youtube.com:) Any way, we (my dad and I) are working on yet another song I wrote. . .It's called Tell Me One Thing. When I have it up on youtube.com or something. . .It's just your basic love song. . .But AWESOMER:) Jk. . .Anyway, please keep posting comments. . .Especially on the last one where I talked about my song Fade Away. . .I REALLY want to know what you think of it:) _*Bye bye!!! :)*_

No comments:

Post a Comment