I'm a poet and don't know it! I can make a rhyme any time!

Pictures, music, games, posts, and more! Just scroll down and see what's in store! Comment on a few posts and tell me what you think of my work. Look at the bottom of the page. There you will find the place where some virtual pets lurk. You may think this rhyming thing is dorky, but if you know me, you know my personality is kind of quarky! So open my blog, with fun galore, and know that next time you come on, you may get more! To read read my blog, it doesn't matter if you are a girl or boy. So just scroll down, read, listen, play, and ENJOY!!!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

School's almost over!!!

School's almost over guys!!! Yeah!!! Three days left for jr. high and up. . .Four days left for all the younger ones. . .My last three days of jr high. . .I'll be a freshman in 3 days. . .SCARY!!! Well, the Monday after we get out (3 days after school gets out) I'll have to start waking up at 4:00 in the morning for swim team. . .I don't even get the usual week off. . .bummer. . .I guess that means I won't be going to sunsplash this Thursday. . .I'd rather take advantage of one of my few lazy days :( I might also be going to California and Europe!!! At least I'll get some days off of swim team when I go on vacation:) That's something. . . :)

1 comment: